Monday, November 17, 2008

CONSULTANCY SERVICES @ the WRITING STUDIO of Rosemary K





I am in the top 20% certified Technical and Creative writers at http://www.odesk.com/ I have successfully worked on over seven (7) publishing projects, the majority of which were all starting projects. I have a result-oriented approach, and pay great attention to detail. I have a record of delivering above and beyond the expectations of the projects I handle.

I am multi-talented, with training and demonstrable experience in the diverse genres of Media Management, Literature and Literary writing, editorials, copywriting/editing, and publishing/media projects. Having studied writing as a major component of my entire academic career, in addition to my own published works/other media, I am a good fit for projects looking for a combination of professional efficiency and creativity. I am professionally proficient in both the American and the British English language systems.



Professional Writing and Media Services
  • Professional Screenwriting (film scripts and story development)
  • Assessing/analyzing film scripts (coverage) for individuals and production companies
  • Film and cultural festival support: coordinating event personnel; leading meetings; media communications; organizing film shows; guest listings; ticket sales, and writing progress reports.
  • Film production assistance (PA and Script supervision)
  • Commissioned video production
Media and Corporate Communications
  • Editorial & copywriting services for books, magazines, newsletters, journals, essays, and research papers
  • Writing company profiles
  • Writing personal stories
  • Corporate communications
Conference Support

  • Conference/workshop administration
  • Report writing
Assistance for New/upcoming Writers
Are you a new writer seeking to publish your work? Are you planning to write a novel, poems, short stories, a play, or film script? Do you have a manuscript that requires professionally polished editing? I offer professional editing services to assist you develop your manuscript and publish your work to the world! Now you can take advantage of my personalized editing and coaching services on how to write a successfully crafted masterpiece that readers and audiences will love! Let's get your book on the shelf! Contact me NOW for your customized response.


Send your inquiries to rosemaryk@odesk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment